Viking Freestanding Bottom Freezer Refrigerator Repair at your Doorstep!
Viking has been manufacturing top-of-the-line kitchen appliances for over 40 years now. Their innovations and passion for excellence had skyrocketed them to the top, setting the standard of what an American luxury appliance should look and feel.
They have a wide array of Viking refrigerators you can choose from. They have the five series, the Virtuoso 6 series, and the new seven series refrigerators. Viking ensures that there is a refrigerator for all types of professionals and homemakers.
Nowadays, bottom drawer freezers have become more and more popular. It is because frozen food is being used less frequently now. The most common refrigerators have their freezers normally at eye level, while the vegetable drawer and other shelves are at the bottom. It would make people have to bend to get other things in their refrigerator. With bottom drawer freezers, it allows more used items and food to be accessed easier. Bottom drawer freezers are also quite larger than older freezers in refrigerators. This is because it allows for bigger food items to be stored inside of it.
Viking appliances may have a hefty price tag, but they are irreplaceable partners in the kitchen for those who can afford them. In addition, they have several amazing features that you can only find with Viking appliances. For Viking refrigerators, they have the following:
- Spill-Proof Plus: Specially-made shelving to avoid messes from accidental spillage
- Air Purification System: It helps keep food fresh and removes foul odors.
- ProChills: It is a unique temperature management system with a variable-speed compressor. It helps chill food quickly by using electronic controls to maintain even temperatures. It also has odor elimination technology to remove odors and excess humidity.
- Bluezone Fresh Preservation Technology: It is a technology developed to strip microbes, hydrocarbons, ethylene, odors, and other contaminants to ensure that your food stays fresh inside the Viking refrigerator.
- Adaptive Defrost: This allows for automatic defrosting.
Some Viking refrigerator models are panel-ready. It means that they can accept custom panels that would match your home's cabinets and shelves, making your unit seem part of the entire design. Modern refrigerators, including Viking, have an industrial stainless steel finish. More and more owners are looking into designing their homes with a timeless feel rather than the typical modern home look.
Whenever you need Viking freestanding side-by-side refrigerator repair service, call only professionals who know everything about your appliance, like the back of their hand. Call Viking Appliance Repairs! Our certified repair technicians are on call 24 hours a day, seven times a week. Contact us now, and we'll send someone to you right away!
Contact Us Now!
If our services have caught your eye and you would like to schedule a repair booking with us, complete the contact form below. Our customer service representative will be in touch shortly.