The Most Affordable and Reliable Viking Built-In All-Freezer Refrigerator Repair Near You!
Viking appliances come with a lifetime guarantee, but they will need repairs and routine maintenance eventually. That's when Viking Appliance Repairs steps in with our Viking Built-In All-Freezer Refrigerator Repair that is guaranteed to be the best repair service you'll ever experience, so get in touch with our team today!
The Number One Choice for Viking Built-In All-Freezer Refrigerator Repairs!
Viking is one of the leading kitchen appliance manufacturers because their appliances come with a lifetime guarantee. And with premium and restaurant-grade products for your household, who can say no to that? In addition, they offer cooling appliances (refrigerators, wine coolers, ice makers, etc.) that keep your food and drinks at optimum temperatures. On top of that, they also offer cooking appliances (rangetops, ovens, freestanding ranges, cooktops, etc.) that allow you to cook, bake, and roast to your heart's content.
Viking Built-In Refrigerators come in three different models: 7 Series, 5 Series, and Custom Panel. Their sizes range from 18 inches to 36 inches.
The 7 Series aims to seamlessly integrate refrigerator lines with your cabinetry, giving your kitchen an undeniably classy look. In addition, the refrigerator models under this series have purification technology that purifies the air, thereby ensuring your ingredients are kept fresher for three times as long compared to other refrigerator brands. Refrigerators under the 7 Series have the following unique features:
- Pro Chill™ Temperature Management System: Viking's Variable-Speed High-Efficiency Overdrive™ Compressor is one of the quietest compressors on the market and ensures food is chilled and kept at optimum temperatures while saving energy.
- Proprietary Fully Articulating Hinge: This hinge is adjustable to ensure a perfect fit into the designated space during installation. It has a damper that smoothens the opening/closing experience.
- Brilliant LED Lighting: These refrigerators have LED lights all around the interior to ensure a clear and unobstructed view of the contents.
Like the 7 Series, the Viking 5 Series also has a Plasmacluster Air Purifier that eliminates mold, odors, and bacteria to increase food preservation. In addition, Viking refrigerators belonging to this series have trademarked parts that set them apart from other brands:
- Variable Speed DC Overdrive™ Compressor: This compressor is one of the quietest in the market and can maintain exact temperatures in the freezer's interior.
- Odor Eliminator™ Evaporator: This evaporator eliminates all odors and humidity, ensuring products stay fresh and that no frost coats the interior.
- Maintenance-Free Super Clog Resistant™ Condenser: Lessens the risk of costly freezer repairs.
Although Viking offers their trademarked colors and styles, they also give their customers a chance to customize their refrigerators. So, for customers who want their refrigerator's exterior to match their kitchen's theme, Viking can provide customized front panels and handles for the customer's convenience.
Custom Panel Refrigerators still receive the best features Viking has to offer, such as:
- Adaptive Defrost: The refrigerator adjusts defrost time depending on how often the refrigerator is used.
- Electronic Temperature Control: This feature shows the temperature of the refrigerator's interior and allows the user to adjust it accordingly.
- Multi-Channel Airflow: Thanks to this feature, there is less humidity and odors from the freezer.
As you can see, Viking refrigerators are unique, which means you need a company that is fully equipped to service this line of products. So contact Viking Appliance Repairs today and get a quote on your Viking Built-In All Freezer Refrigerator Repair. And since we cater specifically to the Viking brand, we also offer a Viking Freestanding Refrigerator Repair service.
Contact Us Now!
Viking Appliance Repairs cares about its customers, and we want you to tell us the problems you're experiencing with your Viking appliances. Get in touch with us through this contact form, but you can also contact us through our hotline!